A. Müller To Showcase Specialist Caravan and Motorhome Batteries At European Caravan Salon Exhibition
German battery distributor and system provider at Caravan Salon in Dusseldorf from 27 August to 5 September 2021
A. Müller from Germany will showcase the Powerboozt power system range for caravans and motorhomes on Stand E13, Hall 13 at this year’s Caravan Salon exhibition in Dusseldorf, Germany’s leading camping and caravan exhibition, from 27 August to 5 September 2021.
Powerboozt is a comprehensive motorhome power solution that includes testers, chargers, batteries, boosters and inverters. At Caravan Salon, the company will also be displaying other leading battery brands including RELiON, Varta and Optima. There will be an opportunity to enter a free prize draw to win a 100Ah Powerboozt lithium battery.
There will be interactive demonstrations, competitions and the opportunity to learn and understand the benefits of purchasing batteries from the A. Müller team including:
- Active displays showing how each critical element in the Powerboozt range interacts
- Informative videos showing the products ‘in situ’
- The chance to grab a coffee with our sales team, brewed and powered by the company’s system
- Further information and displays of the latest technology lead acid and lithium batteries
- Discussions on the services that it offers customers as standard including bespoke solution implementation and private label branding
- Pan-European experts in attendance, representing divisions across the continent
Visitors to the stand are encouraged to bring their devices from the office and representatives will show how Powerboozt can function and power tablets, mobile phones and other end user appliances.
The Powerboozt range of batteries features include:
- Safe and extremely light, based on Lithium iron phosphate technology
- Fast-charging and a long service life
- Meets Original Equipment requirements as matching spare part
- Fully recyclable
Müller GmbH is part of a group of battery distributors across Europe with organisations in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, Denmark and Italy with over 100 employees.
About A. Müller GmbH:
In 1984, the company A. Müller was founded and in 2000 it became A. Müller GmbH. The company supplies the optimal and most cost-effective solutions for batteries, power supply systems, charging technology or accessories. The professional and environmentally friendly disposal of batteries is also part of the company’s service portfolio and it is currently the only battery dealer in Germany certified as a waste management company for lead and NiCd batteries on the basis of § 52 KrWG.